- Information we automatically collect
- Use of collected data
- Access to your SoundCloud® account
- Sharing your personnal information
- Users' rights
Information we automatically collect
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your visit of the Website, or through the use of Google Analytics services, even if you are not using the Service. This information includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Website
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Website, for example, whether you are accessing the Website from a personal computer or from a mobile device
- informations collected through cookies and similar technology
Use of collected data
We use the information we collect to analyze the efficiency of the Website, the people visiting the Website and in order to improve the Website.
All the collected information are used to build our web analytics service. We only use web analytics to understand the traffic and sources.
We use the information you provide to us when you contact us per email to respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
The data concerning the User is collected to allow the Application/Website to provide its services.
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. It’s the most widely used website statistics service.
Access to your SoundCloud account
Due to the nature of the Service, and the way SoundCloud API works, when you log in through SoundCloud to use the Service, a token is made available to the Application in order to use your SoundCloud account. This token is stored in our database to be able to perform actions on behalf of your account at any time. These actions however, are limited to what you want to schedule (e.g repost a track or like a track) and nothing more. We will never use your SoundCloud account to perform actions you did not approve. As this token is extremely powerful, we do everything we can to protect it from a potential data breach and to keep it secure.
Sharing your personnal information
We will not share your personal information with any third party. There are circumstances where we may need to share some of the personal information we collect about you or which you provide to us - these circumstances are as follows:
- With your consent: We will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.
- If required by law: We will disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request.
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your personal information if we feel this is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or those of our employees, directors or shareholders.
- In the context of a business transfer: We may transfer your personal information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Artist Engine, or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency.
Users have the right at any time to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult these data by contacting us. If needed, data can be updated or taken down by the Users, just by contacting us.
Users can revoke your access to our Service by contacting us. We will then destroy every data we own concerning the User, but past schedules won't be reverted. You can also de-authorize our application through SoundCloud permissions page.